Hello there loves, how are you?
I've been recently talking with some of my friends and I realized that my blogging has gone worse. I do know that I have a limited amount of time but if I can find time to watch TV shows I can find time to do some blogging. Also I was thinking that my life now is really boring but it wasn't that interesting before as well. I think I am just expecting really amazing things but doing nothing to actually make it happen. I am not going to lose weight just from thinking I'm going to start Monday and then I just end up thinking oh ok next Monday. Or I'm too tired I'm too this I'm too that. Basically all I'm saying is that if you just wish for things to happen and sit at home and feel sorry for yourself they are never going to happen. So I'm making myself weekly promises that I promise myself to keep and if I do not fulfill them I will have to do a detox day that week. So in a period of a week time I promise myself:
1. To write at least one blog post a week.
2. To stop complaining so much and embrace what is going on or if I'm not happy do something to change it.
3. To cut down on sweets. I know they are my biggest weakness and if I cut them out completely I will come back to them eventually so my solution is just to try eating a piece of chocolate instead of a whole chocolate bar and so on.
4. Exercise at least 4-5 times a week. Not necessarily a lot at least a 10-20 minute workout or a jog to clear my head.
5. Try to prepare everything for tomorrow the day before not in the morning and then be late for class or almost late for work.
Some of the latest buys:
Fashion books, perfume,shoes, new handbag and tickets to see my beloved Beyonce
Selfies is my one big addiction:
Don't get me started on this, I try to take less now but I just I can't shake off the addiction..
Trying to be healthy:
Those better days or the begining of January and Mondays..
My free time is spent like this:
Going out for cocktails, winter wonderland, watching American horror story and hanging out after uni with Patricija and Gabrielė
Make sure to follow me on istagram here for these kind of pictures, lots of love Amanda xx