17.1.11

Celebrity Style Inspiration: Kate Bosworth

So it has been a while since I have posted a post like this. So I wanted to continue the list of my favourite style icons with beautiful Kate. To me her style is simple but yet always fashion forward, simple yet amazing. Always knows how to combine expensive clothes with clothes from regular shops such as topshop. I also would be the happiest person on earth if I could own all her handbags. But why don't you see for your selves:



ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org


xoxo A.

7 komentarai:

Anonimiškas rašė...

I love her style!
so effortless yet elegant;)

The Honeyroom rašė...

yes I agree Kate's style is simple and elegant and she does have some of the most fabulous handbags!

Amanda rašė...

0oyukao0- couldn't agree more :)
The Honeyroom- she sure does :)

Anonimiškas rašė...

want that PS1 bag!!

Amanda rašė...

OMG me too :) it is mt fabourite bag of hers :)

A rašė...

Dievinu jos stilių. Jis toks paprastas, bet toks gražutis!

Amanda rašė...

A- butent :)