26.10.10

If you ain't doing nohing let's fly away

So everything is going as planed. I'm still jogging, but since it's the holidays I decided to do that at 6 o'clock instead of 5. Yesterday I cleaned my whole room and I even cleaned out my closet. Since I threw out most of my clothes, I decided to go browsing in 2nd hand shops. And I found what I was looking for a long time. Stella McCartney look-a-like knit for only 8 LT! I also found a stripped long shirt with a pocket for the same price.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In the picture my sweater look grey but it's because of my crapy phone camera.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

details

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Hope you all are haveing a great holiday. I know I am spending most of my tyme in bed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Hugs & Kisses A.

9 komentarai:

ohsoboheme rašė...

truputi nelabai panasus i stella mccartney megztini bet jau tiek to:DDD
<3

Amanda rašė...

man esmbuvo kad oversized panasios spalvos ir ssagstomas ;D

studded lashes. rašė...

Grazus megztinis, visi oversized faini! :)

Amanda rašė...

dekui, man ir :)

datflamie rašė...

keliesi 5 ryto????????
pzdc DIDŽIAUSIA PAGARBA!!!!!!

Amanda rašė...

na taip ;D tik per atostogs nusprendziau 6, bet kai grisiu i sule vel 5 ;)

Beach at Night rašė...

Noriu ir as kazko panasaus i stella megztini tik aisku my favourite spalvos juodos, bet taip tingiu po sopus vaikscioti ne tas zodis. kazkada jau buvau pasiryzus apeiti parduotuves bet galiausiai baigesi tuo kad sugebejau nueiti tik iki netoli namu esancios parduotuves nusipirkti sokolado ir parejau namo. Uuuuuh!

Anonimiškas rašė...

nesakykit, panasus tikrai!
ir svarbiausia oversized.!

Amanda rašė...

Veronika- as ir baisiai tyngiu vaiksciot sakiau kasdien eisiu ;D bet karta i sav nueinu ;D

takeshi kishayoti- yup! yup!