26.10.13

Running

Hello lovelies, I finally found a a free moment to write to you. I am on a crazy paste and I don't know how long I can keep up with it. I am studying what I wanted for so long. I love most of modules though I do not love the work load. Not to mention the fact that I work full time, 40 or even more hours a week, and I have university 4 days a week. So I wake up around 6-7 every morning and I leave for either work or university and I am usually at home by 10 or 11 in the evening. One of the worst things is the distance I have to travel to uni. It takes me an hour and a half to get there, so this is really exhausting spending 3 hours on the train all the time, if only I had internet there..






Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
the lovely Canary Wharf where I work

So now I need to start looking for a place near uni because I just can't spend all this time travelling it's not only time consuming but exhausting too. Minus all of that I really like my course- fashion Communication and styling. Since they are going to teach me a bit of everything that we need for now, which in my case is absolutely everything- photography, graphics using photoshop and all of that.

Also for my class I need to take some street style pictures which is really fun. So here's some of mine and girls in my group pictures.


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic




Let me know how all of you are doing. How is your studies and all of that.

Hugs and kisses

Amanda xx

Komentarų nėra: