22.12.12

Say goodbye to the wonderland

Hello guys how are you doing these days? I'm so happy I did all my Christmas shopping because today when I tried to go to buy shoes I ended up going back home because the amount of people and traffic is just crazy. So I decided to spend the day at home warm in my bed with good food and laptop since my Christmas Holidays at work just started. That's how I stumbled upon this amazing editorial with Lana Del Rey that I couldn't bare to not share with you.

Vogue China January 2013

Say Goodbye to the Wonderland
Photographer: Wee Khim
Stylist: Grace Lam


 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy holidays loves  xx