20.8.12

You fit me better then my favourite sweater


So hello guys, I actually found a job (finally) and today was m first day at the new job. I now work at this organic healthy juice/smoothie food bar named "Crussh:". Also it was really really hot in London this whole weekend in London so we spent it in water and making barbeques in our garden. How are you spending your last days of summer?

Taigi sveiki mielieji. Aš jau vėl pagaliau dirbu r šiandien buvo pirma diena naujajam darbe. Dabar dirbu tokioj sveiko maisto ir organiškų sulčių, bei  smoothies kavinukėj pavadinimu "Crussh". Be to šį savaitgali Londone buvo be galo karšta taigi visą savaitgali praleidom besimaudydami bei kepdami mėsa ant grotelių savo kieme. O kaip jūs leidžiat paskutines vasaros dienas?

And now finally the whole photo shoot of Lana for H&M came out. And I am really glad to share them with you. Enjoy and have a great week.

O pabaigai mano ilgai laukta Lanos Del Rey fotosesija H&M kompanijai kuria labai džiaugiuosi galėdama pasidalinti. Geris jum savaitės.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Hugs and kisses xx

5 komentarai:

Everyone loves fashion rašė...

Dievinu Lana, jos unikaluma ir zinoma, muzikos stiliu :) Dziaugiames paskutine saulute!

Amanda rašė...

as taip pat dievinu ju :) dziaukis dziaukis ol dar gali :)

Kotryna rašė...

Lana tokia fashion icon:)) beje, sveikinu susiradus darba!;D

Anonimiškas rašė...

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to
give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Fantastic blog and great design.
Also visit my webpage don't read this blog

Amanda rašė...

yes, nauja mano manijaa :D aciuu xx