10.2.12

And that's where the beginning of the end begun

Good morning loves. I'm sorry for not posting anything in a while, but I was really really buisy. My prom is on the way so we have a lot of play rehearsals and other stuff like that. Also gym takes up a lot of my time. I am actually happy to work out. For example I got up today at 9 a.m. just to go to the gym which would have never happened before because I love my sleep.

Labas rytas mielieji. Aš labai atsiprašau, kad taip ilgai nieko naujo čia nerašiau, bet tiesiog buvau labai užsiėmus. Mano šimtadienis artėja taigi esu okupuota įvariom šitadienio vaidinimo repeticijom ir panašiai. Be to dar ir sportas atima nemažai mano laiko. Kas būtų patikėjas, kad man ištikro patiks sporto salė. Pati stebiuosi kaip sugebėjau atsikelti šiandien devintą ryto ir eiti pasportuoti.

Also everyone knows prom means new cosmetic products, shoes, dresses and etc. I'm happy I bought my dress and shoes when I was in London so now I don't have to worry about them but yesterday I spent way too much money on my girly products..

Beabejo šimtadienis reiškia ir suknelių bei aukštakulniu paieška ir įvairių kosmetinių prekių pirkimas. Džiaugiuosi, kad savo aukštakulnius ir suknele įsigijau būdama Londone taigi dėl jų nebereikia sukti galvos, bet įvairiems niekučiam jau išleidau per daug pinigų..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For the end I wanted to show you this amazing editorial from the W March issue with the lovely Abbey Lee. Enjoy ;*

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


xoxo A

7 komentarai:

Everyone loves fashion rašė...

tikiuosi, gerai praleisi laika simtadienyje :) oh, tai vis dar nepraradai Abbey manijos? :D

Amanda rašė...

aciu as ir tikiuosi :) ne ne ne niekada ;D forever and ever ;D

ohsoboheme rašė...

jau įsivaizduoju kaip gražiai atrodysi :*

Amanda rašė...

as tai isivaizduoju kaip as negraziai ra girtai atrodysiu :D bet bukim optimistiski ;D*

Teklė-Ūla rašė...

LABA >.<
trumpai drūtai, apdovanoju tave stylish blog apdovanojimu šiais metais.
;>
daugiau informacijos rasi: http://53dressesinawardrobe.blogspot.com/

Anonimiškas rašė...

You should make less mistakes in lithuanian, not to have difficulties with the exams :)

Anonimiškas rašė...

Thanks for the writeup. I surely agree with what you're saying. I have been talking about this subject a great deal lately with my father so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. Fingers crossed!
84HLUL3NT3
Vimax Vimax
vimax vimax
vimax vimax
vimax vimax