3.3.11

Sick of being sick

So I am probably in the worst situation ever. I am totally sick. I can't breave properly, my throat is swollen and I cough like a person who has been smoking for 60 years. And that's not the worst part. I have NO temperature. So that means I have to go to school feeling horrible since my mom is a tyron.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And also I can't work out because I can't breathe properly. So that doesn't really help on my weight loss journey which is going no where. I am also now pretty much bored and that's why I decided to write something about me. I don't know if you are still interested in it. So
please let me know. And enjoy the rest of your week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo A

9 komentarai:

rednails rašė...

sveik!

Anonimiškas rašė...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on this blog soon.

Whitny Swift
jamming device

Anonimiškas rašė...

Tokia pati situacija ir man.. ;/

Supergirl rašė...

Sveikatos!!

Amanda rašė...

aciu visom ;**

Greta rašė...

Laikykis!

Amanda rašė...

aciu :)*

T rašė...

Sveikatos!!!

Amanda rašė...

aciu :) !!