25.3.11

getting ready for the sun

So I started jogging. Today was my third day of jogging and I don't know why it gets harder every day, but maybe I just need to get used to it. My skin and hair are looking better so I am in a better mood these days. I am still far far far away from my goal but at least I'm starting something. I am also thinking of working out + jogging but we will see about that..

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I also started going to bed earlier because I get up at 5:30 to go jogging. I am going to watch some supernatural and then sleep. So have an amazing Friday night and a good weekend. Right now

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

hugs & kisses
A

7 komentarai:

Anonimiškas rašė...

you too :))

Amanda rašė...

thank you xx

rednails rašė...

as irgi pradejau begioti... (blush)
tik noretusi malonesnio orelio tam :)

Amanda rašė...

o sveikinu hun :) jo noretusi ir man
xxoo

neringa rašė...

as irgi labai noreciau pradeti, bet jau tooookiaaa tingine esu, kad baisu;/

whichlid rašė...

Aš jau seniai įsitikinau, kad bėgiojimas ne man. Kad ir kaip būtų liūdna tai pripažinti. Tiesiog nemoku normaliai kvėpuoti ir bijau, kad kojos raumeningos paliks. Todėl namie sportuoju. O tau linkiu sėkmės ir valios bėgiojant. ;)

Amanda rašė...

neringa- o as bevale ;/ nesugebu atsisakyt saldumynu :(

whichlid- as kazkaip ir sunkiai kvepuoju skauda man kojas ir padustu kolkas nepasiduodu ;D o tau sekmes namie sportuojant

xx