7.11.10

Celebrity Style Inspiration: Sienna Miller

I went through my old celebrity style inspiration posts and I noticed that my beloved Sienna is not on that list and I was really amused by it. Mostly because she has always been my inspiration and she made me love tights way before they were in fashion. Recently my love for her grew even more because she started dating Jude Law again and I think theyre couple is even better then Brad's and Angelina's. Because they both dress simply but yet wonderfully. So I give you the amazing Sienna who is as wonderful as her portrayed Edie Sedwick.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I know I post way too many pictures but I can't stop when I like something

xoxo A.

6 komentarai:

Patient x rašė...

AMAZING post- i love sienna's style=]

http://randomnotesonrandomstuff.blogspot.com/

Amanda rašė...

Thank you!! I love Sienna as well :)
<3

rednails rašė...

ok, man tikrai patinka, kaip ji rengiasi ir jie su Jude labai tinka vienas kitam, bet as vis tiek kazkodel nemegstu Miller.

ohsoboheme rašė...

simply chic!

Amanda rašė...

M- isankstinis nusistatymas ;D
S-yup! <3

Anonimiškas rašė...

she's such an inspiration!