15.10.10

Model Style Inspiration: Dorothea Barth Jorgensen

Since fashion month is over and we all got the chance to see some well dressed models and fashion editors. I decided it's the right time to get back to my forgotten theme, where I feature my favourite models style. So while browsing in models street styles I always find my eye driven to Dorothea. I always see something in her outfit that I love and I catch myself saying this is something I would wear, so I think it explains a lot about me liking her style. So enjoy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


xoxo A.

6 komentarai:

ohsoboheme rašė...

aj kaip noriu fedoros!

Greta rašė...

cute!!

Amanda rašė...

S- as irgi. Ir jau gan senokai ;D bet mano milzine galva netelpa i kepures.

morningcoffee- yup (:

Beach at Night rašė...

Nu ji turi turi toki stiliuka. Man ji toookia miela mergaite atrodo tokia is pasaku salies.

Amanda rašė...

man ir kartais panasiai atrodo :)

hewnly rašė...

labai grazi :)