29.9.10

The Big Chill

I have been waiting for these pictures to come out for a while. And when I finally got them I remembered how much I missed her old hair. But after seeing her after Fendi I thought that she looks great both ways.


Harper's Bazzar US October
The Big Chill
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

After Fendi SS 2011:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo Abbeyholic

8 komentarai:

whichlid rašė...

I like her more with dark hairs. I really missed her look when she was blond.

Amanda rašė...

I miss her old hair 2 :)

ohsoboheme rašė...

blond is looking good on her!

Amanda rašė...

ypac per/po Fendi ;D

Anonimiškas rašė...

Man jos blondiniški plaukai labai nepatinka. Kad bent jau tokie geltoni nebūtų. Pasiilgau jos senųjų ir dar ilgų plaukų.

Amanda rašė...

o ilgu tai as ir baisiai pasiilgau,bet cia jau matos ji atsiaugineja ;)

Everyone loves fashion rašė...

paskutinese fotkese atrodo kaip lele :) o man kaip tik patinka platinum Abbey. Pripazinkim, ji gavo labai daug demesio persidaziusi plaukus pastaruoju metu

Amanda rašė...

o man patinka demesys skirtas Abbey ;D joo gryna lelyte :)