10.8.10

Abbey Lee Kershaw for Vogue Italia August

Vogue Italia August 2010
Variation on chic
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw
Photo: Mario Sorrenti
Style: Jane How

I just love Mario Sorrenti's photography and I don't think I need to tell how much I adore Abbey, so them together is just pure love. Enjoy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic



P.S: I can post some pictures from my phone of my work if youre intrested. Just let me know.

xoxo Abbeyholic