25.7.10

the river floes in you

Today I was enjoying the sun and spend some time by the river with hot sand which was even too hot to walk on. So I decided to have a picture mix that goes with my summery mood. By the way I changed my blog name because the cigarette fashion isn't what I write about. I had this thought for a while but the one that helped me decide was Simona. So I can promise that Le Journal d'Amanda will stay the same but have a name that reflects it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S: Abbey got another fall winter campaign and this time Anna Sui!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


J'aime Amanda

5 komentarai:

ohsoboheme rašė...

blm man tie spalvoti plauku galiukai tokie unreal atrodo, noreciau ir as taip :DD
love u <3

Amanda rašė...

ir as taip smarkiai noreciau :D
love u 2 hun <33

Everyone loves fashion rašė...

sveika dar kart,tai kaip laikais ?:) ahhh kokios nuotraukos... ash taip pat buvau prie visokiu upiu ir upeliu and had so much fun! damn, nenoriu kad vasara baigtusi!

morningcoffee rašė...

feathers! ♥

Amanda rašė...

Everyone loves fashion- siuo metu neblogai nes susitikau su keliais draugais snd ir puikiai praleidau laika :) as ir baisiai nenoriu, na dar menesiukas liko :)

morningcoffee I looove them <3