19.2.10

Calvin Klein F/W 10

So yesterday I watched the whole show online.And I liked it.Everything was milimalistic and simple,like I expected it to be.The clothes didn't really impress me,but the shoes did.I liked the simple hair & make-up as well.

The Shoes:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Backstage:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
xoxo A

5 komentarai:

ohsoboheme rašė...

man tai ziauriai fainai tokie plaukai atrodo :D****

Amanda rašė...

mano panasiai dabar atrodo,nes ilgai neplauti ;DD****

Egle rašė...

Kaip noriu tų batųųųų

tasheki kishayoti aka velvethour rašė...

Jac kaip gražiai tose nuotraukose išėjo :)

Amanda rašė...

as ir ju nesveikai noriu ;D
Jac apskritai labai grazi ;D